Mailing ListsSubscribe up to our announce mailing list to be notified on important updates.
ilastik 1.1A brand new version of ilastik is now available here. Lazy execution, new workflows and a completely new interface are waiting for you and your data! The old 0.5 version is no more supported or updated.
Windows XP/Vista/7 64 bit installer
- requires Microsoft Visual C++ Redistributable Package (x64) 2008 and 2010
Mac OSX 64bit - Snow Leopard, Lion, Mountain Lion bundle
- successfully tested on Ubuntu 11.04
If you use ilastik, please cite this short paper.
ilastik 0.5 sourcesVisit our git repository to access ilastik sources.
Alternatively, download the latest source tarball: ilastik-v0.5.12.tar.gz.
- New Tab Seeded Watershed: semi-automatic segmentation and carving (2D/3D)
- New Tab Connected Components: labeling and selection of objects (2D/3D)
- New Tab Unsupervised Decomposition: spectral decomposition with PCA and pLSA for RGB and multi-spectral images
- Improved data loading and exporting options (e.g. in batch processing)
- Support for 12 and 16bit images
- Normalization overlay useful for 12 bit and 16bit data
- Robust MacOSX binaries at last...
- Fixes for all known bugs (see also closed issues at github)
- Hotfix for interoperability among 32 and 64 bit Windows versions
- GUI batch processing exports now png files
- Several improvments of json batch processing (by Daniel Alievsky)
- Improved batch processing with json
- Added json batch processing demo to binary
- Fixed custom options in the Load file dialog
- Fixed memory leak
- Improved 3D view
- Bug fixes
- Bug fixes for working with multiple images (changing images sometimes led to segfaults)
- Image export with correct orientation
- Added support for the stack loading of RGB images
- Fixed color blending bug
- Added "overlay from file" option
- Script for variable selection
Old ilastik binariesWindows XP/Vista/7 32 bit installer
Linux 64 bit bundle (successfully tested on Ubuntu 10.04/10.10 and Fedora Core 12)
Mac OS X 64 bit bundle (successfully tested on snow leopard 10.6 intel Core i5) .
Intel Core Duo machines not supported.